Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Wish List

Happy holidays!  I thought I'd share my wish list for this year.  Here's a sampling of what I'm hoping Santa brings me!

  1. The Balm Instain Blush Trio- Only available at Kohls, and sold out online, but I have seen it in stores! This is a super deal at only $34 since just one of these is normally $22.
  2. Pottery Barn Delight Light-Up Mirror- A mirror with brush storage?! Such a clever idea.  And yes, I do realize this is from Pottery Barn Teen, but check out their beauty storage section.  They have some really great pieces!
  3. E.L.F. Lip Studio Lip Exfoliator- At only $3, this would be a great stocking stuffer, and perfect for dry winter lips.
  4. Sigma F80- Confession: I don't own any Sigma brushes.  I'd love to have a whole set, but if I could try just one, it would be the F80.
  5. Cate McNabb Lip Gloss in Pink Lady- I was lucky enough to get a mini makeover by this new cosmetics company while at a fashion event in Chicago.  The lip gloss they put on me seemed incredibly moisturizing and long-lasting, so I'm eager to try it again.
  6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Liners in Desperation- I'm always on the quest for the perfect taupe liner.
  7. Tarte Lipsurgence gift set- With so many excellent drugstore options, I have yet to try the Tarte jumbo lip pencils.  These usually get rave reviews, and every color looks wearable in this set.
  8. The Shine Brush- Made by The Wet Brush company, if this is anywhere near as well as their original brush, I'm going to love it! 
Comment below to let me know what you're hoping for this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment