Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I smell a deal...

Had to get this post up quickly! In case you missed it, Walgreens is having an awesome sale on Revlon this week!  Pretty much everything is 40% off!  I wanted to let you know about a sweet deal on the new Revlon Parfumerie scented nail polishes that should work with this sale.  I found two different two packs at my local Walgreens for $10 each (see pics below).  At $5 per polish, that's not bad, but take 40% off and that's $3 per polish! But wait, there's also a $1 off Revlon nail polish coupon available in store in Walgreen's November coupon book.  So that's now a total of $5 or just $2.50 per polish!  A big thanks to G. at Nouveau Cheap, without whom I wouldn't have know about the 40% off sale!
Spotted these on a high shelf!

China Flower & Pink Pineapple

Sugar Spun & Bordeaux

No comments:

Post a Comment